traffic light traffic light

First flash? Well done!

Loved the originality of it, great idea... and it does make you wonder what comes next.
The style is very nice, although the wobbly lines are a bit too severe at some points - making it hard to look at.

Good piece of work!

Astray Astray

Nice movie

Great style and atmosphere, really leads the viewer into the story. Looks kind of childish at first, which only adds to the effect later on. Well made and presented, a pleasure to watch.
(One little thing, the 'eyes' effect is usually used for binoculars, which makes it a bit odd)

BillPremo responds:

: )

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!! Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!!

Cool

Not that i usually get involved with and locks / clocks etc.. but...
You killed toast clock! good man!

Bouncy Jump Bouncy Jump

As a starting point, okay

It seems you have the ability to make a good game - you've implemented an interesting mechanism (reminds me of the jumping in Gish). However, you've jumped the gun and clicked 'upload' too early, there is just no way that this is a finished game.

Take this as a starting point, and get back to the drawing board!

Komix responds:

Well, I know that this isnt a game so far. I just wanted to get some reviews. Maybe even some fans. I ll make more of that engine, later. Thanks for looking at it.

What a honor to be compared to Gish ^^

Komix

F-16 Steel Fighter Zero F-16 Steel Fighter Zero

Bit too simple

The game play, or what there is of it, is well executed. However, there is not enough to keep the player entertained. Create some different challenges.
Also, I will reiterate has been said in previous reviews. The explosions are way too much; as soon as the player kills a plane too close, or gets hit by an enemy, they are left flying blind - which just isn't fun.
On the plus side, it looks nice - and what has been made plays solidly.

Museys Coin catch 2 Museys Coin catch 2

Okay for 5 mins

You have a fun game here, for the first level or two, however (as is so often the case), it quickly becomes repetitive.
The graphics are well done, and the choons are good -however you should look into the looping on some of them.
In all, simple fun.

Magical Trevor 1+2 Magical Trevor 1+2

Weebl should be proud!

It's great until the overlapping singing thingy bit... then all of a sudden, it's brilliant!

You know, this being Newgrounds, you might find someone to go full circle and make a cover flash using your music. Just a thought...

...lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of...

lessthan3 responds:

Apparently, someone has used it in a Flash. I watched the movie it was in and it was pretty good. Not exactly Homestar Runner quality, but hey...not bad.

And I think Weebl would be honoured to see a good cover of one of his songs for a change.

Sonic Chemical Plant 2.0 Sonic Chemical Plant 2.0

Genius!

Wow - you chose a brilliant game to remix, and did it so well! This rocks, big stylee